Pacific Mazda is looking for a Service Department Shop Assistant to join its team.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
We are one of the largest and most successful Mazda dealerships in Western Canada with excellent customer sales and service satisfaction ratings. We have been in business at the same location for over 30 years and are well known and well respected in the local community and amongst our fellow dealers. We are a family owned dealership that places an emphasis on a positive work environment and long-term relationships.
You are punctual and reliable. You are personable, positive and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
You have strong multi-tasking abilities and you are detail-oriented.
Pacific Mazda Offers:
- Attractive Compensation Package
- Competitive Group Health Benefits Program
- Training and Development support
- Fun, collaborative and team oriented culture
As a Shop Assistant you will:
- Maintain shop cleanliness
- Maintain parking lot cleanliness
- Maintain shop equipment
- Manage customer parking
- Perform oil change services, tire installations and various minor vehicle repairs when required
- Assist technicians when required
- Comply with required health & safety regulations
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Clean Driver’s Abstract
- Ability to drive standard transmission vehicles
- Previous automotive experience is an asset but we are willing to train the right individual
Please send your resume, in confidence, to the email provided with the subject line “SHOP ASSISTANT – PACIFIC MAZDA”. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 /hour
- Drivers License Class 5 or 7 (Required)