Lube & Tire Technician
- Perform oil change services , vehicle health inspections , tire installations and various minor vehicle repairs when required.
- Maintain shop cleanliness & equipment.
- Assist technicians when required.
Skill and Qualifications:
- Grade 12 and computer proficiency required.
- Valid BC Driver’s licence. Must be able to provide a driver’s abstract.
- Previous automotive experience.
- Must be able to drive standard transmission.
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday ; may be required to work Tuesday to Saturday.
Wage begins at $15.50 and increases to $16.50 after a set time.
Please respond to this ad with your resume attention : Service Manager, Pacific Mazda Service Department. For interview, please have references available and a copy of your driver’s abstract.
Please note, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 to $16.50 /hour