Pacific Mazda is looking to expand its team. We are in need of a new Tire & Lube Technician to meet the demands of our ever growing client base. We are a high volume dealership and are looking for a motivated, high-energy individual to keep up with our fast pace.
Our company has many opportunities for professional growth and development. We are looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and in the future. We encourage those with the required experience and interest to apply.
Experience in a dealership setting or repair facility will be considered an asset.
Job Type: Full-time (Tuesday – Saturday)
- Experience as Lube Tech: 1 year (Preferred)
- Valid Drivers License & Clean drivers abstract
- Ability to operate both Automatic & Manual transmission vehicles
- Ability to work well in a team and independently.
- Demonstrates a high degree of accuracy, sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and realistic time management skills.
- Knowledge of rules surrounding automotive safety, best practices and consumer protection.
- Oil Changes
- Vehicle Health Inspections
- Tire Rotations
- Seasonal Tire Changeovers
- Mounting & Balancing Tires
- Tire Repairs
- Miscellaneous Shop Duties
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 /hour
- lube tech: 1 year (Preferred)