Mazda’s Owner Loyalty Program
The Owner Loyalty Program exists to provide repeat Mazda customers with a loyalty incentive for their continued patronage. This program applies to existing customers who are either purchasing an additional Mazda vehicle or trading in their current Mazda vehicle for a new Mazda vehicle. New Mazda vehicle or additional Mazda vehicle is defined as: New or Demonstrator.
- This program applies to existing Mazda customers only or family members in the same household.
- Customer does not have to be the original owner of the existing Mazda vehicle. However, the customer must be current registered owner of the existing Mazda vehicle and must provide proof of such (i.e. copy of ownership in customer’s name).
- For family members to qualify, they must reside at the same address as the existing owner.
- There is no model year restriction.
- Any new or demonstrator Mazda vehicle, either rate subvened or non-subvened as financed or leased through Scotiabank are eligible for the discount.
- Fleet deals are ineligible for the Owner Loyalty Program.
- Eligible new vehicles and Owner Loyalty discounts are outlined in the most current Mazda Canada incentive program matrix.
- Qualifying customers are eligible to receive the specified rate discount published as part of the Mazda Canada incentive program off standard rates or the published Mazda Canada subvened lease and APR finance program rates. The contracted consumer rate cannot fall below 0%.
- Owner Loyalty offers are non-transferable and may be extended at MCI discretion.
- Owner Loyalty cash discounts are to be deducted after taxes. The rebate MCI provides must be passed on to the purchaser in the form of a sales rebate and be displayed in full on the sales contract as “Owner Loyalty”.