Lube & Tire Technician
- Perform oil change services , vehicle health inspections , tire installations and various minor vehicle repairs when required.
- Maintain shop cleanliness & equipment.
- Assist technicians when required.
Skill and Qualifications:
- Grade 12 and computer proficiency required.
- Valid BC Driver’s licence. Must be able to provide a driver’s abstract.
- Previous automotive experience.
- Must be able to drive standard transmission.
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday ; may be required to work Tuesday to Saturday.
Wage begins at $15.50 and increases to $16.50 after a set time.
Please respond to this ad with your resume, in confidence, to the Service Manager. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 to $16.50 /hour
- Victoria, BC (Required)