Mazda Canada Inc., in partnership with Scotiabank, is pleased to announce the First Time Owners Program!
This program applies to new Mazda3, Mazda5, Mazda6 and CX-5 vehicles and Mazda Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicles, allowing First Time Owners (those customers with no prior automotive finance history) the ability to finance or lease their new Mazda. This program can even be used in combination with all other incentive programs (excluding the Graduate Rebate Program).
The First Time Owner Program has the following requirements:
- No prior auto finance or lease experience
- Customer has no derogatory credit (no delinquencies, no charge-offs or judgments)
- No negative equity in the application
The ideal First Time Owner candidate will meet the below recommended guidelines:
- Customer has prior credit history
- Proof of income may be required
- Proof of insurance may be required
- A reasonable downpayment is recommended
Scotiabank will apply tailored guidelines based on the credit quality of the candidate and the individual factors of the application. For example, higher credit quality applicants will be able to support higher financed amounts and applications with large down payments relative to the value of the vehicle will be appraised favourably.