Pacific Mazda has an opening for an enthusiastic Service Advisor to join its Service Department team.
This is a front-line position which allows you to build and maintain long-term relationships with your clients. You are a detail oriented team player who is passionate about providing superior customer service.
- Assist clients who are bringing their vehicles in for service. This includes creating repair estimates, writing service orders, following the progress of work, reviewing work with clients, contacting the clients when required and invoicing.
- Answering telephone inquiries and making service appointments.
- Possible road testing of vehicles to confirm symptoms.
- Participating in required training and Department meetings.
Skill and Qualifications:
- Grade 12 and computer proficiency required
- Valid BC Driver’s licence
- Previous automotive experience an asset
- 3+ years working experience
- Committed to providing superior customer service
- Positive attitude
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills
- Detail oriented
- Capable of managing multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Works well in a team environment to achieve common goals
- Demonstrated technical aptitude
- Has a flexible schedule that can accommodate working Saturdays or overtime
- Competitive salary base, commission and benefits plan
- Training and Development support
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun, collaborative and team oriented culture
Please send your cover letter and resume, in confidence, to the email provided with the subject line “SERVICE ADVISOR – PACIFIC MAZDA”.
Please note, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 3 years (Preferred)